Debt Recovery

Are you owed money by a supplier or a customer? It is usually best to chase the bills as soon as they become overdue.

If payment is not forthcoming, we can advise on the most appropriate procedure to follow and can work effectively and efficiently to recover the monies due to you. If court proceedings do not produce a result we can advise on enforcement action, including issuing statutory demands to enforce a judgment or other methods.

Get in touch

For help with your query, please call Gill Harding or Sophie Byrne in our Employment and Dispute Resolution department.