When running a business we understand that it is essential for you to have access to clear and practical legal advice at every stage of development. At Crane & Staples we take a client focused approach and create strong client and solicitor relationships. This means that the advice we give is specifically tailored to your business needs.
As your business develops, you may require advice in a number of areas, including the following:
- Commercial agreements – which may include confidentiality and exclusivity agreements, or bespoke agreements to be prepared upon your instructions or advised upon
- Periodic review of your commercial agreements and arrangements together with management and administration of your business affairs
- Company secretarial function
- Terms of Business
- Contracts with customers and suppliers
- Franchise agreements as a way of expanding your business. We can act for you as a franchisor, preparing the relevant documentation.
- Joint venture agreements to bring commercial or individual entities together with a common purpose.
- Financial documentation which may comprise institutional lending, loan agreements, debentures and guarantees.
- Share options and share restructuring
We have expertise to assist with all areas of your business development providing you with commercially focused advice to meet your business requirements.