Whether you intend to start a new venture as a sole trader, partnership, small company or major corporation, it is essential that you receive the right advice so that you fully understand the legal implications of any arrangements you propose to enter into and to ensure that those business arrangements are correctly formulated.
If you are thinking of starting new business, you may need to review the following:
- The required structure to operate the business, taking into account tax considerations.
- Have you given consideration to issues such as how profits will be distributed? How the Company / business activities are to be managed and controlled? How to deal with ambiguity amongst owners/shareholders? It may be that a shareholders or partnership agreement will be appropriate to clearly document the arrangements between the parties.
- Are you fully aware of the statutory requirements of running a business and requirements of Companies House?
- Do you need assistance with terms of business for your clients and customers?
- Would you benefit from periodic review of your business agreements to support the growth of your business?
Our aim is to create a long lasting client – solicitor relationship to ensure that we understand your business and work with you throughout the development of your business to achieve your aims.