We recognise that purchasing a commercial property is a significant investment for your business. You may not be familiar with purchasing commercial buildings and if this is the case, we can guide you through the process and if necessary refer you to other professional advisors such as surveyors or tax accountants.
Things to consider may include:
- If the building is elected for VAT, is your business VAT registered?
- Does the property have planning consent for your proposed use?
- Has an asbestos report been prepared and have any issues been considered?
- Do any adjoining owners have any rights of way which may impede your proposals for the property?
- If the building is newly built are there any guarantees from the builder or professional team?
We have expertise in dealing with sales and purchases of commercial buildings for both companies and pension schemes. We can offer a service which is tailored to your specific needs. We are on the panel of most major lenders so if you are borrowing in order to acquire the property we can also act for and report to your lender and deal with their requirements.
We are happy to provide an initial no obligation discussion and therefore should you require any more information please contact us.