Disciplinary & Grievances

We can help you if you are facing disciplinary proceedings at work, or if you are unhappy about anything you have been affected by in the workplace and wish to lodge a grievance. We can advise you about your rights, as well as what is tactically the best way to deal with the situation in front of you.

The law affords you special protection if you feel your employer is subjecting you to a detriment because you have made certain disclosures (whistleblowing), or treating you unfavourably because you have done anything under/by reference to discrimination legislation. We are able to fully advise you on this and help you to explore your options.

Get in touch

For help with your query, please call Gill Harding or Sophie Byrne in our Employment and Dispute Resolution department.