I am a Solicitor in the Employment and Dispute Resolution Department. I qualified as a Solicitor in April 2018, after completing my training contract at Crane & Staples.
I act for clients on a range of matters including;
• Drafting business documents such as Contracts of Employment, policies, Terms and Conditions and GDPR documentation
• Drafting and advising on Settlement Agreements
• Advising on Employment Tribunal claims and statutory rights such as maternity, paternity, parental leave and equal pay
• Debt recovery matters from sending an initial Letter of Claim to the debtor to issuing court proceedings to enforcement action
• Drafting Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
• Advising residential landlords on evicting tenants including drafting Section 8 and Section 21 Notices, issuing court proceedings for possession and enforcement action
• Advising commercial Landlords with regard to evicting tenants, court proceedings for Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 lease renewals
Outside the Office
I am the Chairperson of The Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers Division. I am a keen runner and I recently set up the firm’s running club. I enjoy baking and was delighted that my “Soft Brexit” entry won “Best Cake” in the annual Great Legal Bake, which raises money for local charities.