I joined Crane & Staples Solicitors in November 2016 as an Associate Solicitor and was promoted to Senior Associate Solicitor in April 2018. I specialise in Private Client law and have been practicing this area since October 2011.
I act in a broad range of matters, which include:
• Lifetime succession and estate planning, including advice on the mitigation of Inheritance Tax;
• Administration of estates of all sizes and complexities;
• Creation and administration of trusts;
• Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
• Applications to the Court of Protection and other mental capacity issues;
• Advice on lifetime gifting; and
• Advice on Assents and Assignments of properties where beneficiaries are purchasing a property from a deceased’s estate.
I am a member of the Hertfordshire Law Society and an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
I am currently studying for the STEP diploma for formal recognition as a leading professional in my area of Law.
I also serve as a committee member on the Herts, Beds and Bucks STEP Committee.
Outside the Office
Outside the office I enjoy dining out and spending time with family and friends.