I joined the Crane & Staples Property department in February 2019. I qualified as a Solicitor in September 2017.
I specialise in a variety of property matters including:
• Freehold and Leasehold Sale and Purchase Transactions
• Sale and Purchase of Unregistered Land
• Purchase of Right to Buy, Shared Ownership and New Build Properties.
• Transfers of Equity and Re-Mortgages
• Acting for Companies and Mortgage Lenders
• Independent Legal Advice for Guarantors in Commercial Financing
• First Registrations and claiming Adverse Possession of land.
My clients have included buyers taking their first step on the property ladder to multiple property investors.
Memberships and Positions Held
I am a member of the Hertfordshire Law Society and Treasurer of the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers Division, having previously held the positions of Chairperson and Vice Chairperson.
Outside the office
Outside of the office I enjoy travelling and have spent time at universities in Thailand and China during my degree.