I qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and joined Crane & Staples LLP in July 2019 as an Associate in the Residential Property department, previously practising at two top 60 UK law firms in London.
I provide advice in all aspects of residential property, acting for both UK and internationally based individuals, as well as corporate entities.
My experience includes dealing with:
• Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, e.g. from low value properties in Liverpool to super-prime properties in central London;
• New build developments, e.g. recent purchase of a leasehold flat in Kensington;
• Re-mortgages, e.g. re-financing a convent in order to purchase a former hospital to be converted into a convent;
• Transfer of equity transactions, e.g. from corporate entities to individuals (de-enveloping) or more commonly between family members;
• Lease extensions e.g. acting for both landlords and tenants whether by way of statutory procedure or not, i.e. informally;
• Tenancy agreements e.g. for both landlords and tenants.
I provide a pro-active and friendly service to clients, yet being commercial and sensitive to their needs.
Outside of work
My adorable young family occupy much of my time, but I also enjoy going out, to eat especially, travelling and spending time with my family and friends.