Our firm’s objectives are based around our four core values of Excellence, Empathy, Integrity and Community.
Client Care Objectives
- Welcome clients into our firm’s community and develop prosperous working relationships.
- Treat all our clients and contacts with kindness, respect and understanding.
- Offer practical solutions to legal problems to achieve the best long-term results.
- Give expert technical advice in a clear, understandable and jargon-free way.
- Be open and transparent about possible outcomes, managing expectations throughout.
- Be attentive to client needs, respond to correspondence and telephone calls in good time and keep all parties updated
- Respond to client feedback and engage with our clients to give them confidence and trust to work with us in the future.
- Charge a fair and reasonable price, reflective of the quality and nature of the service provided, with a clear breakdown of fees and associated costs.
- Safely handle, store and protect personal client data and sensitive and private information.
- Signpost clients to relevant support services or our network of local professionals for advice, where appropriate.
- Create a positive, inclusive atmosphere to nurture genuine friendships between colleagues of all levels
- Promote a healthy work-life balance and assist with each other’s workloads to ensure everyone’s time is managed effectively.
- Support good mental health and burnout prevention through wellness initiatives.
- Operate an open-door policy, so staff can discuss professional or personal issues with colleagues and managers
- Provide technology and resources to enable staff to work comfortably, both in the office and from home.
- Offer support, training, and mentorship from colleagues who are experts in their fields
- Outline a clear path for progression to enable all staff to build rewarding and sustainable long-term careers.
- Inspire staff to pursue relevant specialist qualifications to aid their professional development and achieve their career goals.
- Recognise and praise hard work and celebrate each other’s professional and personal successes.
- Encourage participation in charity, networking, social and community events.