I am an Associate Solicitor at Crane & Staples. I joined the Family Team in May 2023.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and since then have specialised in Family and Children Law.
I have expertise in children matters, particularly in advising parents when social services are involved with their family. I also represent parents in complex proceedings including:
- Emergency Protection Orders, Interim Care Orders, Care and Supervision Orders.
- Care proceedings involving allegations of non-accidental injuries, sexual abuse, domestic abuse, drug and alcohol misuse, neglect, forced marriage, mental health concerns and lack of capacity.
- Contested adoption applications.
- Representing parents in private law Children Act proceedings, including Child Arrangements Orders (previously contact and residence), Prohibited Steps Orders, Specific Issue Orders and Wardship.
- Assisting victims of domestic abuse and representing them in obtaining Non-Molestation/ Occupation Orders.
I am extremely approachable, and my friendly nature ensures that I am able to deal with my clients with the utmost empathy, care and sensitivity in order to help them through the various legal processes, whilst minimising the stress and anguish that can follow.
Memberships and Positions Held
I am an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children Law Panel.
Outside the office
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and watching cricket.
- Children Law Accredited