I joined Crane & Staples in 2013 as Head of Employment and Dispute Resolution and was appointed as a Partner in April 2016.
I advise both businesses and individuals on all aspects of employment law and HR support including;
- Drafting business documents, including contracts of employment, staff handbooks, policies and agreements
- Drafting and advising on Settlement Agreements
- Advising on redundancy and dismissal processes, including disciplinary and grievance procedures and protected conversations
- Protecting business assets, such as confidential information and business contacts
- Restrictive covenants
- Representation in Employment Tribunal and Court cases
I also advise and act for clients in contentious probate/Inheritance Act claims, and debt recovery.
I head up a dedicated team that gives clear and practical legal advice with a minimum of jargon. We are committed to trying to resolve disputes in a fair and business-like manner, using mediation where possible.
Outside the office
Away from work I like cycling and running, as well as supporting Arsenal.