I joined the Family Team at Crane & Staples in May 2019. I became an Associate Solicitor in April 2021.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2014, and since then I have specialised in Children Law and Domestic Abuse matters including:
• Representing parents, grandparents and other family members in care proceedings in cases involving allegations of non-accidental injuries, sexual abuse, domestic abuse, drug and alcohol misuse, neglect, mental health concerns, and lack of capacity, amongst others.
• Representing parents in contesting adoption applications.
• Representing prospective adopters in contested adoption applications.
• Representing parents in private law Children Act proceedings, including Child Arrangements Orders (previously contact and residence), Prohibited Steps Orders, Specific Issue Orders and Wardship.
• Assisting victims of domestic abuse and representing them in obtaining a Non-Molestation Order to protect them.
I am passionate about providing vulnerable clients the best representation available. I work with local support services to ensure that this happens. I am a member of Resolution which means I will try to resolve matters with an amicable approach wherever possible.
Memberships and Positions Held
I am a member of Resolution.
I am an Accredited Resolution Specialist in Private Law and Public Law Children Act matters.
Outside the office
I enjoy spending time with my family, and attending music concerts with my husband. I love spending time with our pets and watching true crime documentaries.