I am a Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department at Crane & Staples. I joined the firm in 2014 and completed my training contract in 2017.
I specialise in Private Client law and advise on a broad range of matters, including:
- Lifetime succession and estate planning including advice on the mitigation of Inheritance Tax
- Administration of estates of all sizes and complexities (commonly known as Probate)
- Creation and administration of trusts (including Declarations of Trust relating to property)
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection and other mental capacity issues
I enjoy meeting customers face to face and I am really passionate about helping people through what can be a difficult and emotional time.
I am also a member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS). This is the recognised quality mark for legal professionals in drafting wills and dealing with estate administrations.
In June 2019, I won the Hertfordshire Law Society’s Junior Lawyer of the Year Award.
Outside the office
Outside of work I like to spend as much time as possible socialising with friends and family. I am a massive foodie and love trying out different kinds of foods and restaurants. I frequent the gym as much as possible, and I am also a keen skier and try to go at least once a year.