I qualified as a Solicitor in July 2020.
I started my Training Contract with Crane and Staples in July 2018, having graduated from the University of Law after completing my Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course. Prior to that, I completed a History Degree at Royal Holloway University.
I specialise in Private Client and Property law, and assist with the following matters:
- Executor and Power of Attorney property sales
- Creation and administration of trusts (including Declarations of Trust relating to property)
- First Registrations
- Administration of Estates (commonly known as Probate)
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
Outside the Office
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I also play hockey in my spare time and currently play for my local team, Broxbourne HC.